Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers 2021By: answerout
If you're searching all around the web to find the Answers for Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers 2021. Then you're at the right spot. You'll get the latest Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers 2021 , Right Here. You must use these answers to prepare yourself for the exam or to Test your Knowledge. We do not recommend the use of the content on this site as any Cheating Material. You'll get all the answers solved 100% accurately. Let's Continue to the Exam Answers
1. Which feature in Ad Exchange allows you to discover inventory and make deals with publishers directly?
Real-time-bidding (RTB) Breakout
2. Dave’s client wants to run a campaign where the deal is between themselves and one publisher. They want to pay a fixed price to serve 10,000 impressions. Which deal is best suited for Dave’s client?
A programmatic guaranteed dea
A private auction deal
A preferred deal
3. Your real-time-bidding (RTB) Breakout is showing a low number of available impressions, inventory matches, and bid requests. How do you address this to ensure you’re getting the inventory you need?
Adjust your bidding strategy
Check with your publisher to ensure there are no overlapping deals
Review your creatives
Check RTB Breakout details for filtering
4. The dimension “Web property name” provides you with data on what aspect of your account’s performance?
The seller’s network name on which ads are served
The devices or platforms on which ads are served
The content categories of the pages on which ads are served
The mobile apps on which ads are served
5. While your bids are transacting and making it to auction, you discover that you’re not winning the volume that you require. What action can you take to improve performance?
Checking pretargeting configurations to ensure that the “All Deals” criterion in the “Deals” category is included.
Make specific changes on sellers with whom you have a low win rate.
Ensure that targeting isn’t overly restrictive by comparing the targeting in your bidder against inventory your publisher has made available.
Ensure you do not have any overlapping deals.
6. You’ve executed your search in Marketplace and have found a publisher with inventory offers. You want to tailor your own offer and send it to the publisher. How would you do this?
Keep searching for offers more suited.
Edit one of the existing offers from the publisher.
Create a proposal under the publisher in question.
Send the publisher a message.
7. Helen’s clients require a report of their top sellers delivered to them on the first of each month. What is the most time-efficient way for Helen to deliver them this report?
Schedule the report to automatically run on a monthly basis.
Copy an existing query each month. (no)
Every month, update the query to slice performance breakout by month. (no)
Set a default query to run every time she opens the Query Tool. (no)
8. You’ve been invited to an auction to bid for inventory against other buyers. Which transaction type best describes these attributes?
A private auction
A programmatic guaranteed deal
A preferred deal
Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers Completed[caption id="attachment_964" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers, Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers 2021[/caption]
These were the answers for the Programmatic and Ad Exchange. we hope you found Answerout very helpful. In case you've been trying to get answers for other Exams Please do check all other Categories on answerout. Programmatic and Ad Exchange Answers were solved by professionals and with maximum accuracy. it's been a pleasure having you on answerout. All the Questions/Answers on Answerout.com are free and always will be. Keep checking our latest Course Answers. We Never have and Never Will recommend using any kind of content on Answerout to be used as cheat sheet. Our team Sits 24*7 to gather all information and make the answers available for practice purpose before exam. Use Answerout to learn and progress. Thank You,