Doubleclick Studio Answers 2021By: answerout
It's not easy to understand the Context of Google Analytics Exams without Doubleclick Studio Answers 2021 (For Practice). If you haven't yet prepared for the Doubleclick Studio Exam. Then you can find the Answers here down the Page to Practice and Pass the Exam. The Certificate that you earn will be Valid for 2 Years Now. When You get the Certificate, Google sends you an email with your official certificate, You can save it and use it in your Portfolio to add more weight in your Resume.. Let's Continue to Doubleclick Studio Answers. You can also Check for Other Exam Answers also on answerout.com
About Doubleclick Studio Exam
Doubleclick Studio Answers are provided by answerout to teach the new comers in the Digital Marketing Industry. The answers provided are 100% correct and are solved by Professionals. We don't and never have recommended to use these answers as cheatsheet. We keep updating our answers as the Exam Change. You can also Send us Email or Comment to notify for any support or Changes
Doubleclick Studio Answers 2021
1.Which audience lists work for data pass dynamic targeting using DoubleClick Studio and Bid Manager?
Third-party demographic segments
Google in-market audience segments
Third-party audience lists (no)
First-party audience lists (no)
2. How can a travel advertiser capture flights that users search for using Floodlight tags, in order to deliver a tailored message in the future?
It’s not possible, as Floodlight tags can only capture product data
Use the global site tag, which automatically tracks this information
Use a third-party tool, as this data cannot be captured through Floodlight natively
Use custom variables, also known as u-variables
Use the formatting in the Placement column in the AdWords API
Include a row for the feed’s default creative customized to a specific geo-location
Use the Conditional Formatting options in the Format dropdown in Google Sheets
Use the formatting from the Canonical Name column in the AdWords API
The total (zipped) file size of the creative is 250 KB
A creative animation that loops indefinitely.
The creative’s exit URL goes to the wrong page on your website.
The creative was not built in Google Web Designer
5. KidApparel’s dynamic ads have hundreds of iterations that change based on the products their customers viewed on their site. What can the team developing their feed do to help them interpret the performance data for each ad?
Work with a third party to interpret their data
Build a spreadsheet to cross-reference their product IDs with their product names
Work with their product team to create better product names
Create meaningful reporting labels
6. Roland helps build some of his team’s creative. He also advises on technical requirements for the creative. What role does he play on his team?
DoubleClick Digital Marketing
DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Google Web Designer
8. What’s the quickest way to preview, save, and share a dynamic ad containing dozens of iterations with others, using DoubleClick Studio?
Take, save, and share screenshots
Save images in preview as a PDF
With a tearsheet
Save images in preview (no)
9. An analytics team wants to measure the amount of time between an ad expansion and a call-to-action click. Which tracker can they apply in Studio to get this data?
10. After publishing an ad in Google Web Designer, how can the graphics files be accessed in DoubleClick Studio?
The creative’s files are automatically shared in the asset library.
The files are initially accessible in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
The files must be manually uploaded into the asset library.
The files are accessed through a third-party file manager
11. Amanda is preparing a tearsheet of her dynamic ad to send for review. Several reviewers are outside of her agency and do not have access to the DoubleClick Studio account. What share setting should Amanda choose?
Dynamic Element Value ID
Dynamic Element Value
13. What kind of data would be used to target ads to people who have recently searched for information about soccer matches?
Dynamic targeting keys
User profile data
First- or third-party data segments
A multi-device strategy, focusing on how mobile web and mobile app can be integrated into each dynamic creative
An article that indicates the number of dynamic creative iterations based on the negotiated terms and conditions
A document that covers a media plan, with the campaign goals and method to execute
A sample of sketches of creative designs and logos, covering multiple ad formats
15. A dynamic ad plays a video when it’s clicked. What tool on the creative preview can be used to verify this action occurs?
Creatives by status
16. Which column(s) assigned to the dynamic profile allow dynamic content to change on specific dates?
Start date and End date
17. A retail advertiser wants to reach users who have visited their store locator page. What type of targeting will deliver the right creative to this audience?
AdWords API targeting
First-party audience retargeting
Third-party audience targeting
18. Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
He sets the new file’s environment to DoubleClick
He includes the DoubleClick component in the creative
He adds the Studio files to the file’s library in Google Web Designer.
He sets the ID in the Properties panel to “DCLK”.
19. In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
The Properties panel
The Dynamic panel
The Components panel
The Library panel
DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Google Web Designer
Google Tag Manager
The Google Sheet (dynamic feed) is shared with the required Studio email addresses
The dynamic profile’s rules have been set to show the right content from the feed’s header rows.
The correct data types have been set in Studio
The data in the Content Source Preview is assigned to DoubleClick
Doubleclick Studio Answers Completed
These were the answers for the Doubleclick Studio. we hope you found Answerout very helpful. In case you've been trying to get answers for other Exams Please do check all other Categories on answerout. Doubleclick Studio Answers were solved by professionals and with maximum accuracy. it's been a pleasure having you on answerout. All the Questions/Answers on Answerout.com are free and always will be. Keep checking our latest Course Answers. We Never have and Never Will recommend using any kind of content on Answerout to be used as cheat sheet. Our team Sits 24*7 to gather all information and make the answers available for practice purpose before exam. Use Answerout to learn and progress. Thank You,
Users also viewed :
Advanced Google Analytics Answers 2021